Kaba evolo - Zutrittskontrolle mit maximaler Flexibilität
Fulfilling your organisation’s changing security needs may be tricky. Do you have hundreds of keys in circulation? Do you wish you were able to manage them more flexibly? Do you want to differentiate between the security clearance of your personnel, visitors and contractors? Or to keep track of who has been in the building?
The newest family of electronic door locks, Kaba evolo, is a modular and expandable cable-free (standalone) access control system, which provides the optimum solution for all the above requirements. It uses smartcards to operate electronic locking devices. Authorised users can access specific doors at specific times. These access rights can be defined flexibly and changed quickly when needed.
If a card is lost, the relevant locking device can easily be instructed to block it. Where relevant, you can always find out who had access to a particular room and when.
Kaba evolo is perfect for facilities that need enhanced security, organisational efficiency and operational convenience. Consider installing Kaba evolo if you experience one or more of the following challenges:
- High cost of replacing mechanical keys and locks
- Cost and hassle of cabling for networked access control
- Safety and security of sensitive areas / rooms
- Frequent loss or theft of documents or valuable equipment
- Unpredictable, varying or a high number of visitors
- Different user groups using the same facilities
- Need to log people’s movement for regulatory reasons.
The above appllies to many sectors including office facilities, hospitals and clinics, educational institutions, manufacturing and processing plants, airports, harbours, train stations, shopping centres, storage and distribution facilities, public and governmental institutions, energy, telecom and water utilities.