Kaba exos - flexible, scalable access control
Kaba exos offers a wide range of scalable and intelligent modules that can be easily adapted to meet your specific requirements, including authorisation management, visitor management, parking management, time and attendance, and more.
This system fits within your current IT environment and features open and standardised interfaces to easily link individual subsystems for efficient transfer of data. Kaba exos is designed for long-term use and offers total forward compatibility and future scalability. This means the system grows with you as your needs change, thus your investment is protected in the future.
- Management of access control, electronic locks and mechanical key systems, all in one.
- Highest rated security level, thanks to the Kaba ARIOS concept. This highly intelligent mechanism recognises, rejects and reports badges that have been copied without proper authorisation.
- Seamless integration into your ERP and payroll systems, saving you the cost of any IT infrastructure upgrade.
- Works with your existing badges and facilitates multi-functionality, e.g. for cashless payment, transport, banking, etc.
- Modular and scalable, so it will grow with your organisation, world-wide and in all major languages.
- Access rights can be adjusted phase-by-phase as old user groups no longer need entry and new ones take their place, e.g. during building work as the project progresses over time.
- Tenant management enables all tenants to manage their own access rights autonomously in a jointly used Kaba exos system.
- Interface with fire, video, alarm and building management systems.
- Recording of system data and events in real time as people enter and exit, giving you an instant picture, in case of emergencies.
Kaba exos is perfect for facilities that need enhanced security, organisational efficiency and flexibility and operational convenience. If you experience one or more of the following challenges, then you should consider installing Kaba exos:
- Safety and security of sensitive documents
- Frequent loss or theft of valuable equipment
- Lack of overview due to frequent staff fluctuation
- Unpredictable, varying or a high number of visitors
- Different user groups using the same facilities
- Different security zones within the same premises, e.g. high-security, secure, semi-public and public zones
- A need to log people’s movement for regulatory reasons.
The variety of state-of-the-art online (networked) and standalone components provide complete freedom in customising the system. This allows optimum security levels, depending on your needs. Choice of components, many of which have won international design awards includes:
High-gloss readers trigger a command to operate doors. They can be easily installed on door leaf, glass, metal, exposed concrete or other materials.
Lifestyle locking devices, compact and energy efficient. The many different types offer a solution for every door.
Electronic handle sets
These come in classical as well as modern designs. They are easy to install, fit all door types and are well established in the security industry.
The Kaba elolegic product family, based on the contactless Legic technology presents itself as a comprehensive access control system.
Various locations - one system (Croatia)
Croatia's first bank is putting its trust in the Kaba exos 9300 access management system.
A modular system was required that satisfies the stringent security requirements of the banking industry and could be integrated into the bank's overall security system.
Products use: Kaba exos.
Great oaks from little acorns grow (Spain)
Despite complex requirements and the need to integrate the solution into the existing system, a modular and freely scalable concept was implemented at Leche Pascual using Kaba exos.
Products used: Kaba exos 9300 access control and time management.
Total Access Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0) 44 818 94 99
- Further contact information