Kaba exos – overview of who holds a mechanical key to which door
A well-planned access control system consists of online (wired) locks, standalone (non-wired) electronic locks and a number of mechanical locks, often installed in secondary doors or as an override to electronic locks for emergency situations.
But how do you keep an overview, especially in a large organisation, of who holds which type of access (electronic card or mechanical key) to each door?
Kaba exos allows you to manage mechanical keys alongside ID cards using our efficient MKS (master key systems) module. You keep a clear overview and monitor who is carrying a key and/or a card to which door.
- Overview of mechanical keys and locking cylinders with access control. You control not only all the doors, but also all media, from staff badges to the grand master key – including all access authorisations.
- Easy to manage process. Import all relevant data about your master key system and save yourself valuable time during start-up.
- Receipts are printed out automatically and lists can be created at the push of a button.
- Automatic reminder function if users have to return their keys at a certain time.
- Whenever online access rights are blocked, the security service is informed, so they can also recover the mechanical keys.
- Full trace-back of data at any time, which means you can determine what happened to a particular key, e.g. whether someone paid a deposit for a key, etc.
The most popular applications of the Kaba exos MKS module include:
- Manufacturing & processing plants
- Office blocks
- Police facilities
- Educational institutions
- Energy and water utilities
- Telecoms facilities
- Stations, harbours, airports
- Museums, sports & leisure centres
Master key systems management
Master key systems management With Kaba exos® 9300
PDF, 1,98 MB | 16.01.2012
Total Access Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0) 44 818 94 99
- Further contact information