Kaba card readers – secure and efficient operation of doors
The modern-looking Kaba readers and registration units will operate any locking component such as door openers, motor locks, barriers and automatic doors.
- They fit on any standard flush-mounted wall box.
- Can be surface mounted (on-wall wiring) or flush mounted into the wall (in-wall wiring).
- Can be installed with covers from other providers, which means you can customise them to co-ordinate with your interiors.
- Suitable for smart environments, including modern buildings, lifts and infrastructure as well as for outdoor use.
- The latest family of readers is a winner of the prestigious IF product design award.
Stand-alone access system.
Tried and tested wireless access system with extensive product range. Ideal for the integration of electronic components into existing mechanical locking systems.
The Kaba standalone readers (not cabled to a central computer) are available in two versions, depending on where you want to install them:
The Kaba compact reader is suitable for indoor use. It contains a registration unit to ‘read’ the presented badge and identify the user, and an integrated control unit that decides if the presented badge has the appropriate authorisation and whether the door should be opened.
The Kaba LA-PC registration unit is an slim reader that can be fitted on narrow spaces e.g. on door frames including metal. This reader features high level of security due to encrypted communication with the interior control unit.
The tamper-proof Kaba remote reader for outdoor use. Whereas the registration unit itself is installed outside the door, the control unit is installed inside in a safe location and linked with a cable. Also suitable for applications in rough climates.
Brochure Kaba evolo
PDF, 1,12 MB | 05.06.2013
- Need Advise ?
These products are sold by our specialist mechatronics partners.