PIL Security and personal interlocks
Orthos electronically monitored interlock systems meet the highest security requirements and provide optimum protection for sensitive areas of a building. Required security measures are carried out independently of each other. These may include authorising staff access using a card reader or code keyboard to recording weight or verifying identity by means of a biometric system inside the cabin.
The Orthos product family also includes modular PIL-M02 one-way corridors for use in airports at the critical crossover points between air and land areas.
Special feature of Orthos security interlocks
Built-in pressure mats or scales inside make it difficult or impossible for a second person to enter through at the same time. Additional biometric identification systems inside the unit verify each user and prevent misuse.
Advantages of Orthos security interlocks
- reinforced units for protection against vandalism, burglary, firearms and fire
- two-zone contact mat for additional security
- installation of scales to record weight limits for additional security or exact weight for the highest security level
- option with fire resistant shutters
- all-glass units for an extra stylish look
Where Orthos security interlocks can be put to good use
- IT centres
- R&D centres
- nuclear power plants
- banks and financial institutions
- restricted areas of airports and administrative, government or company buildings
- crossover from air to land areas at airports