The CardLink concept enables users to collect their new access rights without having to walk to the operator. This is highly convenient for users and can save the operator a lot of time and money, especially in large organisations or in facilities with remote buildings and dynamic movement of staff and visitors.
Many organisations need to update the access rights of their employees frequently. This can be for security reasons or because those employees need to access different rooms to fulfill their tasks. The new credentials can be easily entered into the central system and collected by the relevant employees on an update terminal as they enter the premises. The update terminal, which works via CardLink, can be installed inside the staff entrance.
- Contemporary aesthetic that blends perfectly with modern architecture.
- Glass front with display and optional keypad for simple operation.
- Guide-by-light operation increases efficiency, accuracy and convenience.
- Easy network integration using Ethernet interface.
- ‘One-Click’ installation and replacement; no loss of data.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) means no separate power cable is needed.
- Data retention in case of power failure, no loss of data.
- Online/offline software makes individual operation easy to manage.
- IP 54 protection class means you can install in industrial environments.
Kaba evolo KEM tool chain Factsheet
- 247 KB
- Brochures & data sheets