The terminal B-web 93 00 is suitable for companies that want to combine time and attendance with access control. The terminal is used by the employees to record their working hours and, at the same time, for opening the entrance doors.
The terminal B-web 93 00 can be used for both time and attendance and access control. In a combined system, the terminal facilitates the convenient opening of entrance doors.
- Due to its own decision-making logic and the local storage of data, the terminal can also be used as autonomous unit.
- The terminal is generally installed in secure areas and is therefore protected from tampering or vandalism.
- Up to 4 access readers Kaba compact reader 91 10 or Kaba remote reader 91 15 can be connected to the terminal.
- For the identification of the employees, common RFID technologies such as Legic and Mifare are used. Optional methods such as biometrics, HID, magnetic strips are also available.
- Using the B-web 93 00, you can store up to 10,000 master records and 50,000 posting records.
- The terminal B-web 93 00 assists Kaba CardLink, thus facilitating the integration of standalone components such as digital cylinders.
- The terminal can be seamlessly integrated into existing systems.